At the audit of the Financial Statements, we tackle to assemble Evidence and give a high level of assurance that the financial statements follow generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), global accounting criteria (I.A.S.s), and international financial reporting standards (IFRSs) as well.
We are searching and confirming that the accounting documents and analyzing other Evidence behind the financial statements throughout the audit of our financial statements
By collecting information about the Business and its Environment, including internal management, inspecting documents, and executing other auditing procedures, we will gather the Evidence needed to issue an audit document.
What generates a Requirement for financial statements audits support?
- Most authorities in U.A.E. will work as the potential for audited financial statements to beat the licenses (Free zones government always asks about audited financial statements).
- Nearly all the banks in the U.A.E. will ask for audited financial statements to study the possibility of approving the lender facilities required by your company.
- Leading providers in U.A.E. will request you for audited financial statements to examine the choices of approving the fee facilities demanded by your company.
- The new proposed commercial companies’ national law draft was published in the newspapers and anticipated to be issued at the end of 2012 or 2013. L.L.C.’s directors will be imposed a fine on no newspaper accounting records preserved for five decades or about any intentional hiding for the organization’s right financial standing.
- Audited financial statements regarded as significant Evidence can support the lawsuits and the legal disputes for or against the company and vice versa.
- Audited financial statements can help the direction, the owners, both the outside and the internal parties, to determine the dependability of their company’s’ financial standing.
- Audited financial statements provide a high degree of assurance that the financial statements follow the (I.A.S.s) as well as the (IFRSs).
- Auditors are always regarded as specialist advisors to the accounts departments and the direction; the accounts departments continually ask about the best practice of accounting and internal control.
How we could support you:
Simply Solved Auditing & Consultancy work considers all current and, where appropriate, potential auditing, accounting, and reporting regulations and Advice. Our audit customers include many of the U.A.E.’s top companies, in addition to several small and midsize businesses.
- Advice on processing and controls system flaws
- Evidence of accounting treatment linked to complicated trades
- Improved monitoring of prognosis accounting and regulatory alterations
- Independent review of externally reported Advice
What makes the difference?
We’re using our innovative auditing applications, Auditing Control, that will help us manage all of the Audit procedures in the most efficient way and assess the audit involvement’s performance.
In 1 principle, we believe that serving the clients should maintain the highest quality manner. Together with the most competitive Services charges.